Effective Date - 2019, December 1.
When the users use the service, LambdaInsight may ask the Users to provide
Use of data
LambdaInsight uses the Personal Data collected for the following purposes
- Identification and authentication of the Users when such Users access the Service
- Providing the Service to the Users as well as customer support
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems
- Improving the quality of the Service provided
- Market research purposes, e.g., measurements of traffic and usage trends
- Marketing and advertising LambdaInsight’s products and services (and those of third parties) to you that LambdaInsight believes may be of interest to you. LambdaInsight requires explicit consent before sending any general marketing email
- Billing purposes, if applicable
- Platform and user security
- Generate Anonymized Data to support later purposes. Anonymized Data shall not contain any information making the User directly identifiable
Storage of data
Cookies are small amounts of data sent on the Users’ and any LambdaInsight website user’s browser and stored on their hard drive that may not allow identification of the party receiving the cookies, unless such party has already provided LambdaInsight with personal information allowing such identification.
Types of cookies
- Session cookies that enable LambdaInsight to process and memorise the Users’ usage and requests during a given session on the Platform. These cookies are necessary in order to use the Service;
- Persistent cookies that enable LambdaInsight to remember the Users’ information in order to provide easier and more convenient access to the Service, tailored information, web content and promotional messages to the Users, and that are used for market research purposes.
- Third Party cookies to support analytics, that may or may not be used for advertising targeting purpose.
Rights of the Users
You are entitled to
LambdaInsight undertakes to provide the Users with such list within a reasonable timeframe of maximum one month when the data is easily recoverable.
- Ask us not to process your Personal Data. We may retain your data on legitimate grounds, e.g. to ensure our contractual rights in the event of a mandate.
- Request LambdaInsight to provide the Users, free of charge, with all of the Users’ Personal Data stored by LambdaInsight.
- Update your records at LambdaInsight to keep their information accurate.
- Know the processing applied to the Data as disclosed above.